Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Comedy, Canadians, lamers, wantabe heros and kids.

I am busy, but here are a few items that stand out:

We had a few comedians drop by to help us forget that we are here for a few minutes. They were both funny and one even made a diary on line of his adventures here while did his comedy tour. His comments about “Burka boy Thursday” and the ramp ceremony are spot on, sick and funny. You got to be here to understand.

The Canadians are now going for blood.

He is right, paint ball is for lamers. This why I joined the army, because cleaning house is fun! Check out the video.

Since I have been here, I can catch a few minutes of ESPN, baseball or other athletic games on AFN. Now I look at athletes as well paid actors. You want to meet some great athletes, join the military. We stay in shape because it is life and death matter. Football players with their bling bling attitude, give me a f'ing break. Basketball players: what a bunch of prima donnas. Don’t even get me going about soccer players-what a bunch of fakers and pussies; especially the European variety. So check out the Best Ranger contest and see some real athletes. I hope AFN and Discovery Channel broadcast it again.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kids on the side of the road.

3 Comments:

Blogger GunnNutt said...

Discover Channel produced a 3-part show on the Best Ranger competition. It could easily have been a 3-day show. You are so right about being a superb athlete!

9:19 PM  
Blogger HE!D! said...

I'd rather watch the Best Ranger competition any day of the week, over the obscenely-paid thugs dominating professional sports right now.

Great blog, btw. You've found some great links. I've added you to our Milblogroll.

7:09 PM  
Blogger HE!D! said...

Ummm...that would be our milblogroll over at EuphoricReality.net. We're a coupla chick vets over there, ranting away. C'mon by sometime.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home